Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Simple Blessings to you this day...

3 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

That is such a cute snowman, but is it snow? I don't think there's a snowman that isn't cute. Happy day to you. Tammy

Faith said...

You are right about that..have you ever seen a snowman that isn't cute..? What is it about them...
they are just what what you see and no more..perfectly simple. I think it is really snow, looks icy
in the puddle behind, and on the tree stump...he is a happy snowman..

Beansieleigh said...

So cute!.. We really don't have much here at all so far, so I'm glad for that, really; but it makes me worry when we're going to get slammed with the first big storm! You know.. that calmness beforehand, when you KNOW inevitably, it's coming! At least a cute snowman will always bring you a smile, (maybe even a lesson!) despite whatever freezing, icy or slushy conditions that may surround him!.. Have a great day Ethel! ~Lucy