Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A simple favorite

5 comments:

glor said...

Such beauty. Its the simplicity of it all that makes it! Hope you're having a good day. Talk to you later.

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

Oh I love your header!! Everything is so grey here - I am ready for spring and some color!!

Heather said...

Your African Violet looks very healthy and pretty. I think I need to re pot mine. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. :-)

Clara said...

Beautiful, just look at that color combination!

Doris Sturm said...

I wish I had more room for houseplants, but African Violets don't take up much space...I may get one this year ;-)

Happy Sunday!