Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, January 31, 2011

What Makes your Heart Dance with joy....Do tell us....



Not what we Have...but what we ENJOY, constitutes are abundance

Hiya ladies, here we are another week, do tell .
Helping to remember the simple things, which are usually the best things..

What are your simple joys?  Link up to your page with Mr. Linky
post on your blog your 4 simple joys, so we can all share.  

My Simple Joys
1. The scent of Lavender
2. That first cuppa coffee in the morning..
3. hearing the first Robin of Spring
4. My African Violets in bloom

MEME open until Friday...:)




4 comments:

KATHY said...

I did it! Have a great day!

KATHY said...

SO SORRY FAITH I MESSED UP AND PUT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS ON IT.I CAN SEE HOW MY DAY'S GOING TO BE.

Mausie1 said...

Thanks for stoping by my blog.. I love visitors and learning about others...Hugs Birgit

CrochetBlogger said...

Lavender is a truly lovely scent. :)