Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What makes your heart dance with joy....Do Tell the simple lovely things...



"Not what we have But what we
enjoy, constitutes our abundance."
-

 John Petit-Senn

Monday is .......What is it that you Enjoy Day....
here @ Simple, Vintage & Crochet
Come and join me as I search for simple abundance..
keeping it simple, list 4 items which brings you joy...simply.



Mr. Linky is provided for you to link up to so others can link to your page and see what you enjoy..

This is posting on Sunday night...because it is the first one, never done this before and want to make sure it works....so here goes.....Lets Enjoy...

What I Enjoy......
I enjoy....brown eggs over white eggs 
I enjoy.... the sound of windchimes as the wind gently taps them.
I enjoy.... watching white puffy clouds, looking for shapes.
I enjoy.....moving my hook  of course...



Monday's MEME is now closed....A new one will be back up
on Monday...I hope that you will consider "enjoying" along.
I thank and appreciate all of you who joined in, and I look forward to doing it again next week with you...

11 comments:

Faith said...

Yippeee I think it is workings...
:)

I will so enjoy doing this, and I hope that you will too...It is all about the "Simple Things" Which touch our hearts and make it dance with delight.....Do tell me...what
do you enjoy....?

glor said...

The simple God given things are the best! And of course crocheting! LOL This is great, can't wait to read the items.

pattas said...

How much time do we have LOL..
For all my blogging friends..
My children and grandchildren
soft touch of new born baby..
The smell of the ocean..
Smile from a loved one..
Listening to the birds on a summers morning.
Cuppa with a friend..
Oh Faith so much more we could write a book.. Thankful for so many daily happenings..
Hugs pat :))

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

I got long winded with mine but I posted the four things that came to my mind first. Probably not really what you had in mind, but hey, at least it gave me a posting topic. :) Have a great week!

Doris Sturm said...

Albeit it's rather late in the day, but I love this meme and I want to play along, so I'm going to make a quick post over on my blog - Thanks!

Happy Monday joyfulness :-)

Doris Sturm said...

p.s. I just added your button to my blog's side bar and hopefully I'll remember to join in every Monday because when you really think about it, we do have a lot to be thankful for. Great idea, Faith! Let's always look on the bright side of life :-)

Faith said...

Thank you Doris, that was awfully sweet of you. We all do need to be reminded and refreshed, even about the small things, they are our joy.
Thinking positive, and keeping it simple will help us all get through
tough times..Have a beautiful day..

KATHY said...

HAD TO WORK TODAY SO I'M A LITTLE LATE DOING THIS. SORRY! HOPE I'M DOING THIS RIGHT.

CrochetBlogger said...

I think this is a really wonderful, happy thing to do! Very inspiring.

Faith said...

Crochet blogger...thanks for stopping by...all of you thank you, I think this will be fun, and enriching for all of us...it is so
simple....

Faith said...

Crochet blogger...thanks for stopping by...all of you thank you, I think this will be fun, and enriching for all of us...it is so
simple....