Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yes, I still crochet...tired of the re-runs?

  Me too!...I have however been in a slump...But soon I will be able to post about a very small project I made for Gina over @ http://threadsofatattinggoddess.blogspot.com/ . Gina contacted me and suggested we have a basket exchange. She would make a tatted basket and mine would be a crochet basket.  Pictures will be posted when we have received our baskets.I am adding the finishing touch on mine today, and then will decided if I want to put anything more on the basket. I don't have anything which is tatted, so I am looking forward to her basket, she does beautiful tatted work. Lacy & Lovely.

Remember the Pebble Post?
I wrote it, and have not thought about since. I'm going to post this ripple on my sidebar to remind me. That everyday I should drop a small stone in the pond, and create the desired affect for my life..

For today....I will send out the little manuscript I wrote for my son. One publisher at a time. I wrote and finished it...and have only sent out 2, and received 1 decline already...which is good..it means I am closer to the Yes....This is the ripple for today which needs to be sent out...

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Faith, I absolutely love your blog and have given you an award! Come see me at sunflowerzcrochet.blogspot.com to pick it up!

Sandy

Susanne said...

Hello Faith. Thank you for coming to visit me and for your kind words. You have a lovely blog and when time permits I will check it out more closely. Funny, that you mentioned that "pebble in the pond" because my husband and I was talking about the very same thing the other day :)

Faith said...

Oh how sweet of you....thank you.

Clara said...

This is such a strange time of year when we all seem to reflect and evaluate. It can seem like a daunting task thinking of what lies ahead and what we should be planning when we are in the midst of winter.

Your little project sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see
what you have made.

KATHY said...

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE BASKETS. PRAYING YOU GET A YES ANSWER SOON. HAVE A BLESSED DAY FAITH.

pattas said...

A lovely and thoughtful idea.. I will be waiting for the pic of your baskets..
:))

glor said...

Can't wait to see the baskets. Lovely post!