Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You could almost....

Feel the sunshine and comforting wam gentle breeze,
hear the flapping of the crsip white sheets,
wait...I think I hear windchimes coming from the neighbors yard.....
a sweet day with the little one and her dollies hanging out the laundry with mama.
The fresh, summer country air...filled with the fragrance of Lilac'
memories to fill the heart..
Glorious..

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You must be snowed in...lol you are jump starting Spring..lol
Love it tho..yes I hear the windchimes and the meadowlarks whistling!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, what a lovely thought - I could hear the sheets flopping in the breeze as well and the winds chimes...aren't memories great?

Susan said...

Hi Faith!

Thank You for coming onto my Blog. Your weclome there anytime!

Your blog looks nice! It has such a homey look. Love the bath tub. I wish I had a real one like that!!! I have always loved the Claw Foot Tub.

Susan

Faith said...

Hi Susan, you are welcome. Me too I would love to have a tub like this in the real life..I can't so this one will have to do. Stop back anytime...thank you for compliment, I am aiming for comfy cozy here...