Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, February 6, 2011

And on the 7th day...

6 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful, Faith! I so appreciate you stopping by to say hi! XO

glor said...

Grateful for tranquility! Beautiful pictures and so enjoying Crochet By The Sea. I can feel the sea breeze and the calm it brings. Thank you.

Faith said...

C'mon lets go seaside and look for treasures...It is a tranquil place which is why I have such a love of it..and the rreasure it is and produces....let's go shelling....

Teri said...

Dear Faith...such a fun surprise for my birthday...having you stop by to visit. As it is late here tonight...I will be back to browse your "little space" and see what all that you have shared. I am so happy that we have reconnected! Simple Blessings for your week! Hugs ~ Teri

Faith said...

Thanks Teri, I am glad we reconnected as well. Hope your birthday was a super one....happiness, health and blessings for you ma dear.

pattas said...

The smell of the sea, the breeze, sea shells, sand between the toes LOL..
Thanks for stopping by Faith :))