Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crochet Lil Lassie Doll the first of the Spring decorations..


I made this little Irish Lassie a few years ago. She begins the Spring precession of Easter and Spring items...Colorful and springlike..Thinking garden today..soon, the Red Robin will return and the sweet sweet sound will be heard in the early morning before day break. I am thinking the lil lass needs a shawl? It is to chilly to go sleeveless yet...a thread crochet shawl...and she'll be lovely.

6 comments:

KATHY said...

I AGREE, SHE NEEDS A SHAWL TO KEEP HER WARM.
SORRY TO WORRY YOU JUST BEEN BUSY WITH HOUSE GROOMING, HUSBAND AND OUR TWO DOGS. BUSY WEEK I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO CROCHET ANY.
ON MY WAY TO DO THE MONDAY THING. HAVE A BLESSED WEEK!

CrochetBlogger said...

How cute!

glor said...

Oh Faith, she is so sweet and right on time for her season and St. Patty's Day. I think she would love a shawl. I see a beautiful green, white and pink doily in the background that is just beautiful. Can you share a picture of that with us? Blessings to you.

Faith said...

Thanks Ladies, she is a little chilly and so a shawl will be made, as soon as I figure out how...hee hee...The doily in the backgrowund I made a 1 year ago or so..it needs pressed and I will post about the lovely.

Doris Sturm said...

She's cute and a little shaws will finish her outfit nicely! I can't believe we are looking at St. Patrick's Day ... boy, how time flies...I should have kept up my Christmas tree LOL

creative kate said...

Hi Faith,
She is absolutely beautiful :) I can't wait to see her little crochet shawl, will you post it when it is done?
I can't wait to see her with little warm shoulders with her shawl :)
happy crocheting faith,
Kate :)