Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monday Meme..What is your Joy special Valentines Edition...Posting on Sunday this week..

Not what we have But what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.
 John Pettit-Senn

What do you enjoy as we Celebrate Valentines Day... 
I enjoy
...hearts of pink and white
I enjoy
lovely, lacy doilies
I enjoy
chocolate covered coconut, ( any kind of chocoloate)
I  especially enjoy
a special Valentine made by my 8 year old, all done in pink and inside cut outs of his two beautiful hands as a keepsake, given with all the love in the world...It is the best Valentine.


6 comments:

glor said...

I am right there with you in all that you enjoy ... aren't the most simple things the best in the world. And the heart of hands ... what a treasure. There is nothing that could equal this, says it all, bringing tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. Blessings to you, Happy Valentine's Day.

Faith said...

Happy Valentines Day.....thank your for joining along in this Monday's MEME....

Sandy said...

Darling card, the handmade ones are indeed the best. Hope your day is special. Nice to hear from you. Wish we could all stretch our days.
Sandy

CrochetBlogger said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Teri said...

Dear Faith...sweet blessings for your Valentine's Day! Hugs ♥ Teri

Doris Sturm said...

I hope you have your blogger issues fixed - but mostly I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day :-)