Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today, I will be a bubble...

A beautiful, free floating bubble...today I will be carefree (as much as possible), and float with the wind..
The weather is set for bubbles 60 degrees, and Sunny.
Where will I go....
Where the wind gently guide me...
On the wings of Angels to places far and wide,
To beach to dance above the gentle waves,
To the forest to race with the butterflies,
To the mountaintop to soar with the eagles....
To bring joy, and happiness, to hear the children giggle.
To enjoy the freedom to just be,
ne!
Today I will be like the bubble.... 

7 comments:

TurtleDoveCoo said...

...And of course, where ever you go, you'll carry us with you, sharing the beauty you see and joy you feel.

Thank you for such a lovely start to my day, once again!

Heather said...

I hope you have a carefree day as you posted about. It's supposed to be warmer here as well. Hopefully I will be able to get out for a walk this afternoon. Have a nice day Faith.

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping by...it is a nice thought to be as the bubble..duty does call, and I try to make some room for bubble momemtns.

glor said...

What beautiful thoughts ... with the back ground of the chimes I can feel the floaty sway of the bubble. Thanks for such wonderful thoughts. Blessings to your day.

Doris Sturm said...

I love bubbles - I usually keep some around to either terrorize Gizzy (he, he) or just to amuse myself ... brings out the kid in me.

When I was small, we made them out of shaved soap, but now I cheat and buy the liquid in the store...

We've been having beautiful Spring weather and was told some trees are in bloom already - I love trees in bloom, the closest thing I see to snow!

Faith said...

bubbles are a blast...especially when it is reeeeally windy...you get so much more out of your wand...love doing simple kid like things....it is joyful and simple.

Me said...

Joyful