Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A little Crochet coupon organizer...

I made this quite some time ago...it measure 8 1/2" x  4".
I keep meaning to put a decorative button for a closure but have never gotten around to it.
If I could do it over, and maybe someday I will, I will make the flap a little longer
in a V shape..maybe I can add on the this one...
something to ponder

7 comments:

glor said...

Very pretty, I especially like the color. Is this one of your own creations? It would be lovely with a pretty button too. Hope your weekend is going well. Blessings.

Cindy said...

Faith..this would be cute with a big vintage button. Saw you were feature today over at the farm.
Now everybody will know how special you are!!

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

pam @ iLoveShelling said...

Dont give up on this coupon organizer! I love the color and you've come so far on it. When you find the right button or embellishment, you'll know it.

Faith said...

Well hello, and thank ye for for all your comments. Gloria, yes I fashioned this up myself..which is why it should have a larger more elegant flap..look at it now I see that is what is needed and a lovely embelishment.

Cindy...you're so sweet..thanks for stopping in, I miss you. It was nice of Deborah Jean to feature me, I was surprised and honored to be on her blog.

Pam, love those little shells, I could pack more of them together to bring home..hee hee...someday I will find you..look for the Mrs. Drum hat...and the one with the humoungous smile doing the sanibel
stoop....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha...!

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

That's beautiful! You definitely have the hand for the needle so don't you let rejections stop you. Just keep pushing on. I cannot believe you said it was 26 degrees where you are today!! We are just about in throes of an early summer here. I think yesterday it reached 78 degrees but felt much much hotter. Ugh.

Mary said...

Faith, this is so pretty, love that color and the stitch pattern. Do you use it for your coupons? I love making useful things that are pretty!

Faith said...

Thank you all for stopping in, I sure do appreciate it..oh yes Mary this is for coupons...