Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Simple Joy....and abundance.

After 21 years of work, being let go and spending 2 years looking for work,Monday we are embracing and thanking for the goodness God provides for our family, as my husband returns to workplace, a new workplace and beginning. 
My simple joy and abundance.....
providing for our family, sustaining, nourishing, trial and error, and sometimes victory in our daily lives.

May your day be filled with simple, joyful, abundant blessings..........

5 comments:

glor said...

Blessings in abundance to you all.

creative kate said...

Hi Faith,
Good luck for your husband with his new job. New beginnings can be great :)
Kate :)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Praise God for the new job! He is more than wonderful. He leads us to paths that we might not have choosen, or realize at the time the blessings that lay there in, but in His time will we understand the true blessings of where He has led us. Such joyous news about the job. Blessings always. :)

Faith said...

Thank you one and all for the good wishes and for all the prayers offered.

crochet lady said...

Thank God for his provision. Hope the new begining is an easy transition.