Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, March 4, 2011

A sneak peak....this project is coming along..reveal will be later..

7 comments:

TypsTatting said...

You are so wicked giving us sneak peaks!!!! cant wait to see the finished project!

glor said...

Oh that is pretty ... I'm guessing a shawl ... I love the pattern developing. Have a wonderful day.

Marmee's Pantry said...

Thanks so much for visiting Marmee's Pantry! What a LOVELY blog you have. Can't wait to see what you're working on.

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh, it looks beautiful already! ~Lucy

CrochetBlogger said...

At the moment it looks like a super sexy bikini bottom but I'm guessing it's not. :) The design is very pretty.

Sunny Simple Life said...

Is it a bikini? Kidding can't wait to see and the little house in your header is so darling. You are a talent.

KATHY said...

beautiful!