Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Today...Bread Bakin is my simple joy...

I've got some bread in the rise..put it together early this morn, it looks nice and fluffy and rising up nicely, I've already punched it down once, and then it will rise a little bit and into the pan.... 
soon, the little homestead will be filled with that wonderful aroma which tantalize your senses...mmm nice.
Off today, working the hook lets see..oh I know a new potholder hee hee....
What ever you are doing today...I hope it is with all joy....

Blessings for you this day....
Faith

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your bread looks good on the rise. Enjoy your day off and crochet time. I should be able to get some good crochet time in as well. Have a great day. :-)

glor said...

Oh, a wonderful cup of coffee with that beautiful looking bread ... I'll be right there!

Mary said...

Oh does that bread look delicious! I can almost smell that wonderful scent. Oooh, do I see a vintage butter dish? So pretty and I love, love the basket with the potholders and rolling pin. That is a little dress potholder, too cute!!