Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

40 degrees...Springtime? Really?

Isn't this too cute?
Sunshine & Beauty is sent from me to you this day...
Even with the chill in the air..my hyacinths have sprung up and have buds.....
it can't be long now before their sweet fragrance is in the air....I am thinking of a warm (not hot)
breezy spring day where the scents of spring are dispersed around the homestead of all of nature
sweet spring bounty..it could be a bubble day even..it is coming.....isn't it?

5 comments:

Heather said...

It is cold here as well, but I hear the temperatures are supposed to be warming up this week "sometime". Have a great day. :-)

Mary said...

Good morning,
We are getting there, soon the days will be warm and stay there. We have 54° right now, forecast to be 68° today. Lots of sunshine but the wind is so strong. Working on any crochet projects? I am on my 3rd dress ph. I love making them, so cute and they go pretty quickly. Hope your day warms up lots and you have abundant sunshine!

MullenAvenueWorkshop said...

Faith,
Wow, just thinking about plus 40 temperature makes me abit envious. It is still minus 10 to plus 10 here in Saskatchewan, Canada with most of the ground still covered with snow and ice. (This is abit unseasonal, usually quite abit warmer in April.)
How lovely that your hyacinths are coming up.They're such a nice sign of spring!

(I'm thinking your temperatures are in fahrenheit, and ours in celsius, so maybe not much difference - you still are quite cold!)

Your post has helped me think more spring like thoughts. Thanks:)
All the best,
Brenda

glor said...

You describe the perfect day ... fresh, crisp, God given. I love those days, they leave good memories to pull from. Blessings.

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

It was actually a bit chilly down here in the Deep South for a few days after the storms rolled through here. Didn't last long though & now it's already humid, ugh!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!