Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, April 25, 2011

Are you a flapper?




I would love for this to be my clothesline...look at all that flappin goin on...
A SIMPLE JOY.....
Are you a flapper too?

7 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

I hang some of my clothes when the weather is nice. It seems to be easier to get the clothes folded and put away when I take them from the line. :)

T's Daily Treasures said...

The only time I get to flap is when I visit my Aunt Elaine in Michigan during the summer. When we put clothes out in this country with the heat, they turn to cardboard. We've had only dust the past week anyways ... yuck! Hope you have a great week. Tammy

TurtleDoveCoo said...

Yes, I'm a flapper, too! I proudly announced to my family that I installed a 'Solar Powered Clothes Dryer' all by myself last summer. I love the scent of clothes and bedding dried on the line, it's so comforting!

glor said...

I would love to be a flapper. Don't you just love the smell of newly air dried clothing and especially sheets. There's nothing better. Blessings and joy to your day.

vikki said...

I want to be a flapper, I am on a hunt for a retractable clothesline. We didn't know it when we bought the house, but I guess there is a rule about outside clothes lines..long story.

Faith said...

What rules about clothes lines..
Thanks flapper gals.....it is a wonderful thing to be a flapper....:)

Charlotte said...

I used to be until I had my back surgery. I miss hanging my sheets out in the sun every weekend. They smelled so good after hanging in the sun and fresh air.