Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, April 22, 2011

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop

Well, Good Morn to you....I'm participating again today in the blog hop over at Deb's place....
Won't you join us.....
I'm just a wanna be...but having fun meeting new friends..

Here is my entry for this week...

The Incredible edible egg...I love eggs...I made this a few years back.  These are plastic eggs obviously from the craft store. I sanded them up a bit so the spray paint would adhere. White spray paint was used to cover all the various deep Easter egg colors. A coat of acryllic pain was put on each each, some mixing of colors to get the soft hues I was looking for, and the then just a touch of splattered paint to give them some dimension.
May a full basket be yours today!

6 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

What a cute Easter wreath. I decoupaged plastic eggs last year but haven't done any Easter crafts so far and Easter is only two days away. :/ Have a blessed weekend. Tammy

Mary said...

Such a cute wreath! I love the bunnie and the pastel eggs. You did a good job painting plastic eggs. I am sure that wasn't easy! Have a blessed Good Friday!

vikki said...

Have a Blessed Easter..I like the wreath. I keep telling myself that I want to make a decoration for my door. But self doesn't seem to be motivated :)

Sandy said...

Your wreath looks wonderful, very cleaver of you. That reminds me of something I forget to get out....hum, wonder if I can find it down in the basement.
Sandy

A Baker's Dozen Barnhouse News said...

Oh my, what a beautiful blog you have. I love the wreath you have pictured!

Blessings,

Sherry

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

Hi Faith!
Oh, I love your Easter Wreath! It's so pretty! Thank you for entering it in this weeks hop!
Love,
Deb