Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Outside.........

A simple joy...breezy ( a good day for bubbles)
mild temperatures....
Enjoy your day...it feels glorious to be outside.....

7 comments:

Mary said...

It is another gorgeous day here. We had thunderstorms yesterday but they cleared away for a beautiful afternoon and evening. I have some transplanting to do. Having a large tree taken down has left my hostas in bright, direct sun and they won't like it. I am going to move some lacy fern perennial to help shade them some. I hope it will be enough. Have a blessed Sunday.

Charlotte said...

Happy Sunday! We had a bad storm go through yesterday, but today is calm and breezy.

Gloria said...

Temperatures are high 50's, tomorrow they are talking 87. That sounds like summer to me. In any event, I think I am going to get us some bottles of bubbles and we can sit and watch they float around. Doesn't that sound nice? I like that.

Doris Sturm said...

I love breezy days and Bubbles - I always try to keep some at hand for when a little kid looks like they need something to do - besides, I like to blow them too LOL

pattas said...

We have had a little rain, cold today, so have lit the fire.. So comforting to see a fire in the grate..
Have a wonderful spring day in your part of the world :))
Hugs :))

MullenAvenueWorkshop said...

It's such a pleasure visiting your blog Faith. This is so uplifting, and seems like a perfect, gentle spring day.
Thank you for sharing it.
Brenda

Beansieleigh said...

Oh, it's finally warming up here too, Ethel! Isn't it wonderful?! We've walked the dog a couple of times, loving every breath of fresh air!... And next on my agenda is to head out and get our first ice cream cones for the season! Can't wait! ~Lucy