Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The WIP flower bed project


The picture I know is horrible...( photo disclaimer here )
for those of you who are new friends...here is the .....

DISCLAIMER
I am not a professional photographer..No, your kidding me you say...Nor do I play one on TV...
Keeping it real simple....with my pictures use your imaginations.....LOL

Photo not withstanding...Well, it looks like a bed...doesn't it? Nothing is nailed together here yet...if I can muster up enough motivations and energy today may be just the day for that. The fun will be for me in the decorating and planting of the flowers. I had initiall thought I would fill it will soil, and then went back and forth potted plants, so I can move the bed. Still pondering...I'm not a planner outer I have to see something and then
work with it as I go.



I am using this entry for my Friday Farmgirl Bloghop #5

7 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like your project is coming along nicely. Maybe you could put some "caster" type wheels on the base of it so that it can be moved easily? Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter. :-)

Faith said...

what a great idea...I like that. I am thinking that I don't want to leave it out all year either..harse wintertime...thanks for stopping by...

Sharon Marie said...

So far so good. Lookng forward to seeing the finished product. :)

Mary said...

Faith, it looks like a bed and I think it is going to be so cute filled with flowers. Great idea with the potted plants so it can be moved. Have any thoughts on what kind of plants you are going to use? Can I borrow your disclaimer for photos? I need that. Your photo looks great to me. Mine pics on the other hand leave a lot to be desired, tee hee but I am not a photographer nor do I play one on TV. Smile!! Hope you are staying dry. We have had so much rain. I feel so bad for those who are in flooded areas. What a terrible feeling to see the water rising and unable to do anything. My heart and prayers go out for them. Happy Easter! Talk to you soon!

Sandy said...

Darling idea, anxious to see it finished. Pace yourself.
Sandy

Kimberly said...

Cute! I am planning to put an adorable antique heart-shaped iron headboard in my flower bed soon.

Teresa said...

What a cute design. I can't wait to see what you finally decide on.