Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crochet SunBonnet Sue...

Is waiting ever so patiently for Spring to arrive...Sun Bonnet, her Bonnet is not waterproof...so she is waiting for Sunshine....the birds and ducks are happy camper these days....
Made this a few years ago...she is a broomstick doll/
I believe this pattern is from Maggie Weldon...and may be free..it's been a while..but check it out if you'd like to make a Sunbonnet Sue Broomstick for yourself...

:)

4 comments:

glor said...

How lovely is Sunbonnet Sue! My, your work never ceases to amaze. Is she going out to visit in the garden. Very sweet. You have a wonderful day.

Faith said...

I'll have to crochet her a raincoat..another day of rain...maybe tomarrow she can go out and pick some spring flowers..

vikki said...

I have a pattern for refrigerator magnets that look just like your broom doll..I may just have to go and find it

Doris Sturm said...

Oh, she's adorable...I've heard of broomstick dolls, yet never crocheted one before...all my brooms are hanging ;-) but she sure dresses up the broom stick quiet nicely!

Hope you'are having a lovely springtime!