Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, May 20, 2011

Farmhouse Friday Bloghop #8

silver dollars on the money plant..I am so excited that these took...it is wonderful to watch how plants grow....I didn't expect it to look ike this...especially with all the lovely purple flowers...
Who new?

3 comments:

glor said...

How beautiful! Isn't nature just amazing and so full of blessings? I am always so in awe of its beauty. Hope getting back on the other schedule helps quickly! Have a wonderful day.

vikki said...

Good Morning Faith, I enjoyed reading your post. Hope you have an awesome weekend..

Mary said...

Hi Faith, love your new picture at the top of your blog, so pretty! Love your description also. Keeper of the home, isn't that a lovely phrase, a lovely description of the lady of the house? Are you feeling any better? I join you in being tired this evening, but all the shrubs are trimmed though! Take care and rest well! Hugs!