Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm still crocheting....got all caught up in the garden...

Gentle Wind Doily
This is all the farther I am on this...the LK ( Love Knot) gave me a hitch, never heard of it before or ever did a LK...aka Solomon's knot...I had to pull up a tutorial on what it supposed to be done, I just wasn't getting it..fairly simple really. This is maybe 5" if it is that..
May work the hook tonight...the weather is a changin and I've got the headache to go with it...

8 comments:

Faye Henry said...

It is lovely.. Hope you are feeling better soon..
Blessings..

Faith said...

Thanks for stopping in Faye...I'll be by later..put out the coffee....

vikki said...

Hi Sorry to hear of the headache. Doily looks good. I think blogger is still having problems..said your blog didn't exist and yet here I am..have a good one

Mary said...

Your doily looks so pretty. I love that pretty pattern. Sorry about your headache. Gosh I had migraines last week, weather related or rebounding from the Imitrex, I don't know but I am sure glad they are gone. It is rainy and overcast here today. We need a few sunshined filled dry days. But they will come...Hope your headache is better. Hugs!!

lovestitch said...

It's so pretty! Hope you are better now.
Take care and many blessings to you.

KATHY said...

LOOKIN' GOOD

glor said...

Looking so very pretty. Its a beautiful doily. Hope you're feeling better, sending prayers and blessings.

CrochetBlogger said...

Very lovely. Sending healthy thoughts your way ...