Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A good nights rest...or Mental Health Day or both...I need something

I meant to post two posts about the same thing.LOL....I jsut noticed that I did it....how come you didn't tell me out there?   I'm pooped girls, this ol gal don't move as fast as she once did....everything has slowed down....oh bother...Well....enjoy the post(s) anyhoo....hmm...I did that didn't I..... Been tired lately, long days....and I got the itch to work in the yard before it gets to hot.  Thunderstorms again today...got 1 chair painted and the other is partially primed...  DH out of work again...they let him go...not enough work...
" Oh Bother"
could be worse...One window closed, one door will be opened it is the way it is done...
waiting......and thanking...

I am tired...they are NOT exactly the same... you are ok. ita me...hee hee...
enjoy anyhooo....

2 comments:

Mary at Deep South Dish said...

You are so funny! Sorry to hear about your husband tho - rough times these days. Well, I'm like you, I believe that when one door closes it's the opportunity for another one to open. I hope his opens soon!

I am feeling the same way here lately. Scatterbrained, tired, can't focus on one thing, many things running through my mind all at once! Feel like a rat on a wheel sometimes. Been busy with getting the garden set & lately with the animals & having to get up early to get them to the vet for their check-ups, shots & getting two of them neutered - the newest pup & stray cat - plus arranging boarding (which is what all of this is for) for all of them for our big family vacation to Disney!!! First vaca since 2007. Just about done w/ the animal part of it, preplanning things, and like you I am pooped!!

Mary said...

Hi Faith,

Maybe the double post was due to the issue blogger was having. I saw several blogs in my blog reader with posts that were on there and then showed up again....no matter, I loved seeing the pic of the doily again. How is it coming along?
Gosh, I do hate to hear that about your husband's job. You have a wonderful attitude and lots of faith and those will see you through. I had an awful week also. Migraines, hot humid weather,ick!! Much cooler this week and a big list of things that need to be done while it is cooler. Hope your day is a good one!