Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, May 13, 2011

On the hook.

Happy Friday..I've done some yard work, took a nice hot bath, so I can move again, and then it is moving the hook for the duration today...I'm done bending, stoopin, hauling & diggin....for today...
Tomarrow is another day...

4 comments:

Mary said...

I am right there with you friend! Did yardwork this morning and I think I am done for the day. We had a good shower this afternoon so everything is wet now anyway. How goes the current doily?

Brambleberry Cottage said...

Oh how I wish I could "move the hook"! I can do all sorts of crafty things, but that's not one of 'em - unfortunately! You do lovely work. ;)

I'm visiting from last week's Farm Friend Friday and just joined you as a follower.

Blessings,

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Beansieleigh said...

My gosh, Ethel!! Despite Bloggers mess, I still can't keep up with you lately! You have been BUSY!! Oh, but that lemon meringue pie sounded so GOOD.. We are on the same line of thinking, it's funny to me, because I have been craving lemon meringue pie for at least a couple of weeks now, and just can't get around to it. Dear Son wants me to bake a certain batch of muffins for him, and I'd at LEAST like to do that for him maybe sometime tomorrow... I just don't feel myself though with the allergies kickin my butt at the moment (if you'll excuse the phrase)... and the allergy pills I have on hand make me drowsy.. Oh well.. Can't wait to see the doily you're working on! Tell you what; you take some time to rest, and I'll try to do the same! ~Lucy

vikki said...

Well Faith..I never even noticed..I too must be tired. Sorry to hear your DH is layed off. Lots of that going around. It is all temporary, hopefully. Looking foward to seeing the doily. Have a great weekend