Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Sun will come out tomarrow....Really Annie?

Everything is so lush green and healthy looking....but very soggy.  When the sun comes out again...( they are predicting some time NEXT week...the garden will pop....and jump for joy...I went out today and took a look at the garden...just a few pictures...everything is still rather small..I hope they make it through all the rain..

 The net trellis for the Cucumbers and tomatoes is not up yet...been to wet...I have a little time...


The Silver Dollar or Money tree plant I posted of earlies last week, with the pretty purple flowers..
Look!  The seed pods which become the evelasting Silver Dollar...
Made my day today...
:)


3 comments:

Heather - The Good Life said...

It rained all weekend here and it's supposed to rain through Thurs. Looks like you are enjoying your garden. Looking forward to watching it grow. :-)

Mary said...

Hi Faith, did you get any sunshine today? The morning began a little dreary but then the sun came out beautifully. It was still cool though. Didn't get out of the high 50's. The sun felt good. It rained and drizzled all day yesterday. My dad grew those silver dollar plants. He called it Silver Pennies. Mom always had a couple of bouquets of the dried ones in the house. Hope you have some sunshine this week.

Sandy said...

Pretty, we too are having more cold and rain. Good luck on the garden.

You might want to move your money plant...it will completely overtake everthing else in your garden. They are pretty, but can quickly become a nuisance.