Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, June 24, 2011

Chit Chat across the fence post...this day.& FREEBIES while supply last..

Been a little slack with blog of late...apologies..we are having computer issues, sometimes they seem fixed and sometimes they don't...and then there is blogger issues...takes the wind out of your sails it does.
I cleaned out some things the other day, and found some crochet books and mazazines, some of them look brand new, they are all in fairly good shape. I bought them and never made anything from them, some of them I put for sale on my Etsy site. The rest......
I'm givin away....so I thought you might like first dibs....
A little bit about these...details....
Decorative Crochet from 1989 has a few tears on the front cover, pages are yellowed somewhat,but overall in good condition.  Crochet World 2001 in good condition February Edition
Crochet world 2001 good condition  April Edition 
Crochet with Red Heart -a Leisure Arts Publication cannot locate a date...cover is loose from magazine..but in good shape.
Magic Crochet August 1997 # 109
Crochet! 2003 January Issue 
Leisure Arts Quick Step Q-Hook Rugs
Tiny Totes Sculpture Crochet by Mary BuseMelick Leaflet LS201
Leisure Arts Beginners guide to Filet Crochet ( Little Book)
(4) Old-Time Crochet  Summer,Autumn,Winter & Spring...2001
They have all found homes...
..
The Swaparoo....is underway...so if you have not contacted your partner, please do so...

4 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

I'm interested! Shoot me an email when you get a chance

kathryn.vercillo (at) gmail.com

Faith said...

trying to email you...it keeps coming back...I'll drop you a note over at your place..

vikki said...

Hi Faith..I would be interested in the Decorative Crochet issue..I wish they still published it. vikkihook@yahoo.com

Faith said...

It's your Vikki, I reserved it back for you.