Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Creating is good for what ails you....

Somthing has changed in Bloggerland... It feels different here..Why? Do you notice it too? I'm going to pull up a chair and crochet thank you...I need to relax and this is the perfect spot,  won't you join me..bring a hook and yarn, or whatever your crafty is...lets just sit and create.......

1 comment:

Mary said...

HI Faith!

Love that picture with the bluebird perched on the chair. I am STILL crocheting on my afghan blocks. Honestly, I should have had them all done by now but life blips sort of took over for a bit. I think I have my groove back for now. My desktop pc is getting even slower. I need to get a new one but I need someone to transfer everything over for me and I hate to ask. Everyone is so busy....I dislike that about modern life. (Can't say hate, each time I do, darling granddaughter says, "Grandma, hate is a very strong word.") The busyness I mean. I truly believe modern life has let slip away so much of the good in life. Oh how I would love to just sit outside under the shade tree and have iced tea and cookies. Are you working on your doily? I look forward to the PH exchange. I checked out the list of names so far. What fun it will be. Have a wonderful Sunday!