Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm calling to invite you.. We are having a Simply Vintage Potholder/Hotpad switcheroo...

Hiya Girls,
We, that would be Cindy @ http://rick-rackandgingham.blogspot.com/, and I are going to host a
swap, we do hope that you will participate....Cindy has graciously accepted to help me organize the SIMPLE VINTAGE POTHOLDER/HOTPAD SWITCHEROO...so we are in good hands.  Thank you Miss Cindy...
Don't crochet? Do you knit, sew or embroider?
Vintage is the theme...that's it...that's all there is to it..

RSVP JUNE 20, 2010 to reserve a spot
When you RSVP...be sure to email me with your addy........

Simple Enjoyment for today......A SWITCHEROO VINTAGE HOTPAD/POTHOLDER WITH YOU...

6 comments:

Beansieleigh said...

A potholder swap?! Sounds like fun to me Ethel, and I think I'm feeling cheered up already! When you settle on the details, just let me know, and count me in! Have a great weekend! ((big hugs)) ~Lucy

vikki said...

Oh how fun!! count me in when you get the details all figured out..

DaCraftyLady said...

I like the idea too. :)

Mary said...

I have already commented that I am in and I can hardly wait. What fun!

glor said...

Ok, I'm putting down my cross stitch (well, very soon) and will start looking for vintage!

lovestitch said...

Hi Faith,
Thank you so much for your visit and inviting me to join RSVP for the potholder, that's such a fun idea! I love to join, I found but didn't see your email on your blog so I leave a comment here. Just let me know if everything is settled!
Thanks again and hope your day is fabulous!
Love and hugs, xo