Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vintage Potholder Switcharoo.....


It's swaparoo time...all the entries are in..and so


The Girls who are participating


Beansie Babbles- Tina

By Hooks 4U-Vicki

Crochet Galore- Gloria
Da Crochet Lady-Deb

Here's Home- Mary


Crochet by the Sea- Faith




















3 comments:

Sandy said...

Thought I left a comment on this post a while ago, but I don't see it. Pretty sure I asked you about the potholders, and in fact you answered...weird, another blogger snafu probably. Anyway, making blog rounds today from Sandy's Space. Hope you have a good Monday.

DaCraftyLady said...

for some reason I am also making the rounds and my comments are not always posting???? Weird...I wanted to participate too...oh well..

vikki said...

Hi Faith..hope you got my email..still wanting to do the swap..vikkihook@yahoo.com