Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, June 3, 2011

What is it about the early morn?

I just love the early morn...everything is rishing from it's sleep, the chorus of the birds from the one solo which wakes them all. This morn, the breeze gentle and warm, sun just peeking over the horizon..There is a quietness of the morn even in the city..It must be absoulutly gorgeous in the country....ahhhh!  We had gentle rolling thunderstoms last night, the grass and garden are freshly watered and await the warm sunshiny day ahead. I hope you enjoy your day today, and that you had a beautiful new morning.....



1 comment:

Ohiofarmgirl said...

Hi Faith! I added the pie recipe - swing on by.
:-)