Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WIP"S


Gentle Wind Left, and little dress Vintage 1947 PT pattern
A better picture of the gentle wind....

6 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

They are both lovely. I especially love the little vintage dress. Would like to try something like that one day. I started working up Glor's Around a Square Doily last nite. Have a great day. Tammy

vikki said...

looking good on the doily. I haven't made a dress yet as a potholder, but have been eyeballing a pattern to do after I finish what I am working on..

Doris Sturm said...

You really do lovely work. I just adore thread crochet and delicate things. Too bad I can't do that very much anymore. My eyes don't like it, but I have always adored it. That doily you're working on looks so pretty!

Have a great day!
Doris

vikki said...

Faith..how are you this am..haven't heard from my swap partner yet..maybe her puter is down?..have an awesome weekend

Charlotte said...

I love visiting you so I can hear the beautiful windchimes! Hope you have a great summer!

Faith said...

Thanks to all of your for stopping by....have a beautiful w/e....