Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello Again....My family are pack rats....

While the rats are out on a Cub Scout venture, the Cat is cleaning and lightening the load...I just have to do it this way...they want to hoard and keep everything....

How are all of you out in the blogland?    I got several things done which needed to be...organization helps me feel more inline and not so fragmented.. Going through old papers, and accumulated junk...I threw quite abit away...some refiling is yet to be done. So much accumulation..WOW...over the years.

I have to catch up with all of you..I have a few posts coming up up to show what I've been up to these few days, they are fun and simple joys...I still have a closet to clean out, which I will do today..I think I can squeeze it in today. I don't know how you ladies organize...but I tend to seperate things into piles and whittle it down from there...my favorite part....THROWING THINGS OUT...or Giving them to Charity...:)

Talk to you all soon...Enjoy your day...

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck with the organization! I can't seem to get out of my slump long enough to do anything.

vikki said...

I like how I feel after getting some things done after looking at them for awhile. I got the magazine and book..Thank you so much..Believe it or not..I didn't have that book, but I had the magazine! I hope you have a productive week

glor said...

I need to organize as well and have lots to do. Did get the fridge cleaned the other day. Gosh it feels good, now to get to closets and feel even better. Seems like it takes me forever, but its on the to do list. Have a wonderful evening, joy and blessings.

pattas said...

busy lady :)) Its a great feeling to clean out cupboards , I get a feeling of being lighter LOL..