Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Something cute...to share

I love country looking screen doors...and was tickled when I found this one...
I found this one at Old Time Pottery...it isn't of course a real one...but measures about 7 or 8 inches...

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You know me..I do love screen doors!What a cute find. I like your chicken out by the garden...cute.
Happy Belated Birthday. I have had 20 people staying at my home Since Thursday.We had an Uncle pass away
4th weekend..and a grandsons 6 th party held at our home because their air broke.We had 24 hrs to get this place looking decent..I had boxes piled everywhere.So I have not been reading are visiting..and for that I am sorry.
I will try to post on Morning Glories tonight.Sometimes I think it would be easier to stop...lol
Again sorry for the late Birthday shout out.

Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Debby said...

Happy Birthday from a friend of Ciny's.....hope it was great.

pattas said...

Happy Birthday to you Faith, they seem to come around a lot quicker than when I was a child LOL..
You did a great job on the chook, looks good in the garden ..
Hugs pat in tas :))

glor said...

How adorable is this. I remember the real thing too! Isn't it grand!