Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, August 19, 2011

Farmgirl Bloghop/Giveaway


I lost track of my days...today is Friday...It is bloghop the farmgirl style over at Deborah Jeans, and
she is having a giveaway too....


You know you are a farmgirl when......I am one in my heart...looking for THE picture of the moment in nature which will never be again...the Deer & her Fawn, ripples of light on the water, bringing the natural inside...the Queen Anne's Lace unbloomed...so awesome....


5 comments:

Deb said...

I order mine from www.herrschners.com. Have been happy with it all!

Faith said...

Thank you Deb, I did pop over there, I was several places..but you just don't know...thank you.

Faith said...

I ordered it from Herrchners...thank you ever so much Deb..it was just the one I was looking for. :)

Faye Henry said...

Hi Faith.. We picked another bunch of Queen Anne's Lace tonight for making more jelly.. i sold the other batches that I had made.
I need to think about the saying you know you are a farmgirl when..
Not sure ...
Have a great weekend.

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

HI Faith... Love your little crochet girl! Reminds me of the ones my Grandmother used to make!
Deb