Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Simple Joy, what's yours?


It is Not what you have, but your joy which gives you abundance....


My Simple Joy
Brown Eggs I keep in this bowl, it was my grandmothers. 


1 comment:

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Ethel!! Gosh I miss you, my good friend and neighbor! Have you got the coffee on? Just enjoying every bit of Summer that I can, because before you know it, school will start again, and old Jack Frost will be making his appearance... We're actually sitting around waiting on news of flood levels at this very moment. Around 1:00/2:00, we're supposed to find out just how bad things will or won't be around here! Hope you are all well and safe your way, and talk to you again soon! ((hugs)) ~Lucy