Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ripples of Light

Ripples of Light
 
This is a repost from 2011, I've had a few new foloowers since them, and since there is STILL nothing to write home about here at my little homestead, I shall digress back a bit, when I felt more balanced and hopefull, who knows
I may inspire my own self....I used to blog every day, alwasy some wonder, or question, some momentary special event happened it seemed daily...I miss those days..and hope they come back soon...
So for now....
 
So, the other day we went to our favorite pic a nic place, with our pic a nic basket and fishin poles in hand..I did take the hook n yarn..but got busy taking futterbly pictures and foraging around for things...and besides..I have to crochet with my feet up..anyway.....This is one of my favorite picture taking places..there is light play and shadows, ever changing the way the little lake looks. I snapped a few pictures....
The light play on the water as the sun hits the current is awesome...I took alot of pictures of these and justice is not served,  you cannot duplicte mother nature...but here they are anyway...
I had all of you in mind when I took these...


Hope you are able to catch the awesomeness that is nature, so simple and yet I wonder how many
people actually even noticed this beauty that day at the park?
I'm glad I did...it was really so pretty....
Enjoy

4 comments:

Laura said...

We are truly blessed when we can enjoy the simple things in life...

glor said...

These pictures are just breathtaking. No, mother nature can never be duplicated, we try but at best come somewhat close. It always amazes me the beauty that is around us and free for the taking. God is good.

DaCraftyLady said...

those are some awesome photos. I can understand about the hook and yarn and getting caught up with nature, I do that in my own back yard. :) I sometimes sit there and just watch in awe how my birdies and other critters just flutter around gathering food and chattering. :) loved the photos..

Faye Henry said...

Oh Faith .. you did a splendid job taking photos.. So beautiful and God has blessed us with such awesomeness that it was lovely to catch it on film..
Take care..