Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thread Crochet Crinoline Lady, with a new do...

Good Morning Sweetie,

Well, I think she is finished..I do have to re affix her bodice with a neck strap...but she is all done...with a new doo and all...I would like to find a small basket, they have them here at Pat Catans (Darice), she could hold a basket,,,you think?
I have begun another one to sell at the Craft fair..I found the thread at Herrshners ( Thank you Deb)....so
I'll be getting a package in the mail..lovin that...who doesn't?

I forgot to mention the color..it is Terra Cotta Dk....I am planning on making a fall wreath, and building
the flowers and what not around the dress color...
it is pretty in my head....hee hee...

3 comments:

Deb said...

You're welcome! Glad it worked out for you.

Mary said...

She is beautiful and I love the brown curls. Happy you found the thread. What color was it anyway? I bought #3 thread to do the pineapple doilies for my bar stool seats. Also, used a 50% coupon for a book of doilies. But, can't start any of these until I finish my other projects. The book is Leisure Arts. Hope your weekend is a good one!

Laura said...

She is beautiful. I love it when you share pictures of your projects. :-)