Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well, hello there....I have missed you all so much...and

And, have catching up to do...lots of reading....I missed hearing from you, and reading what you have all been up to..this is my therapy session...hee hee...
I tried to have the nice folks over at Microsoft help me out, and bless his heart he tried, that was last week. I have spent all week trying to figure out what happened. We were not w/o internet at all, but the browser had issues and anything google...forget about it.  So, just in case any of you have a similar experience, with the browser...I went into safe mode with networking on my computer..this is done at the start up, and I was able to serf around just fine...hmmm..so then I queried that in my browser for microsoft, and it let me to believe that my browser had been hijacked by a virus..I downloaded from microsoft a program which scanned my entire system, and it found that my google had been removed...??????  I told the system at the end that I didn't want this, and it repaired it for me...and now I am up and running.
When I signed into blogger, there was a message there that it had been updated? Part of the problem? Perhaps..I noticed last week that my site was unable to be view or connected to..so perhaps when they did their update something happened. I am so happy now that it is repaired...I really have missed you all. And of course a picture...natch?


I love scarecrows....making a few for the craft fair too...do you think he needs a face? 

2 comments:

Therese said...

Glad to hear that you got the computer issue solved. I love the scarecrow. I think a face would look nice. But it looks great the way it is too,

vikki said...

I hate having puter problems..I have been blessed with a son-in-law that fixes them for me..