Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

From God's Coloring Book

2010 Fall

5 comments:

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I love fall! God is so awesome in so many ways...He really is in the details you know. :) The trees are witness to His creativity. Have you ever noticed that everything He designs usually has more than one purpose and it's always beautiful. He's kind of cool that way. :)

Blessings to you and yours :)

Kateri said...

That is so pretty! Are those burning bushes? The leaves are just starting to turn colors here.

Faye Henry said...

Beautiful pic, dear.. Our God is so creative.. smile..

Beansieleigh said...

You know me WELL, Ethel! I don't like the idea of Summer coming to an end... But I think (ok.. I KNOW) my age is catching up to me a little because I definitely can't stand the heat like I used to! I am really looking forward to the Fall temperatures! It was beautiful out this evening, and I'm even starting to grab a sweatshirt, just in case, as we head out to walk the dog now. I don't notice the leaves changing colors just yet, but I imagine that will come soon enough! ~tina

Faith said...

These are Maple I believe...I can't remember from last year..we are having some change of leaves already....