Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

Here's the Crochet

Here's the Crochet
The beach.... in my heart

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, September 26, 2011

I happen to have a flag just like this..I don't hang it outside, but put it in the front window...this little guy brings me joy to look at him. What is it about the scarecrow?  All ragedy and mismatched, patched up and dissheveled?  So cute...amd just plain simple...
I hope you are having a beautiful day whether you are celebrating the fall, or the springtime, for those of you across the seas...you are coming into your gardenting  and planting, and we are pulling up and getting ready to hibernate and rest, renew and regrow again in our springtime.  God is so awesome isn't he? 
Blessings to you all... 

2 comments:

Mary said...

He does bring a smile. It has been cool and rainy here but I love those days. I am making a big pot of vegetable soup today. I hope to sew and crochet a little too. Hope you have a beautiful day!

glor said...

What lovely sentiments and such a great picture. Hard to believe that spring and summer are so far behind us now. Hope blessings are yours in abundance.