Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fall, she is here in all her Glory this morn,





Northeast Ohio, that is where I reside, this morning as I look out my window, my cup of jo nice and steaming I watch as the shadows play outside. Gone are the dusky early morn colors for the sun is full out this day. The big tree in the backyard is now transformed in what seems like 1 day into shimmering gold, and the grass of the yard is covered in fall too. The temperature is 34 fresh and clear, this will no doubt finish off the leaves for this year, as they rest up for the beuaty and shade they provide for us next year. I can't say that we had a long fall this year, some years it works out that way, the colors are vibrant on trees which had leaves which were still green, some of the trees just had dead leaves from lack of moisture over the summer,and they just fell off. My favorite season, it seems to come and go so quickly. I have enjoyed it as I always do and savor the colors which are there, even for a short time now. I like living where the seasonal changes takes place. I bet it is really pretty in the country today.

2 comments:

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Yes I love the fall season too. Here in Texas it is 64 degrees in the morning and feels great outside. 34 is a little too cold for me!
Connie

Faye Henry said...

We have had the lovliest Fall.. The best for a long time but I think it was since our Summer was so wet..
Cold here tonight, though..