Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Sunday, November 20, 2011

hello....

Moving about smartly today...   I've been thinking about my time here on blogger, I've grown accustomed to it, and for the most part like it. But, seriously, they need to get somebody to fix all the things that go on here..So frustrating....I can read your blogs, and I'm sure you can read mine...leaving a comment is too much work siging in, and then the word verifications...10 minutes to make a comment..if it takes.  This was my first blog, and I closed it once, because I wanted to start over...and I came back to it, I'm glad I did. I don't think I will close it again..it maybe dormant for a while. 

I have set up a wordpress account. I'm keeping this open and will see how things progresswith the both of them.  I need at least one in " Case of ".  I'm not sure how the other will evolve or if it will.  I am comfortable here, but like I said, have grown tired of it, it is not as user friendly as it once was, and the techy's need to fix it so that us average non techy types can move about on here without messing everything up on our blogs..

4 comments:

Laura said...

I agree and I set up a wordpress blog with the same title as my blog here. I played around with it and then have just let it set, just in case I need it.

Mary said...

Faith, I agree, I want to leave comments but sometimes it is so frustrating, blogger eats the comment sometimes and then sometimes we have to keep going back again and again for the comment to post...grrr.
I would miss you in blogworld if you stopped blogging.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs!!

Cathyjo said...

Oh yes, I understand. Most of the time one can't leve a comment. Take Care.

❦Bayside Gal❦ said...

I know what you mean. It is frustrating sometimes. I stopped using the word verification on my blog. Too time consuming. Others I know, however, have been hijacked.