Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Thread Angel

I had forgotten about her, until I saw the picture. I must go and find her to complete the decorations. I made this about 2 years ago. Her name is Grace.
Well, I did find her...she appears discheveled. Some intervention will be required...She has lost her shape from the dampness of the air, even though she has been starched and sprayed to protect...I'll have a find a container to place her in. 

Bright & Sunny here today in NE Ohio 30 degrees, we are going for a ride into the country today, I will gather some pine branches to make it more festive.:)

and they smell so Christmasy.....

Abundance to you today....

4 comments:

Heather - The Good Life said...

Looks like you are enjoying decorating for this special time of year. Your thread angel is very pretty, I hope you can find her. Take care and have a great week. :-)

Mary said...

Oh your angel is just exquisite, so lacy and delicate. You did a wonderful job on her. I did get our tree up today. Maybe I can take some pictures tomorrow. Your tree is really pretty. The red bows look so pretty. HOpe you had a good time on your drive. The pine branches sound wonderful. I love their scent in the house.

glor said...

Such sweetness is your Grace. Beautifully done. The tree is beautiful. Blessings to your day.

DaCraftyLady said...

what a beautiful angel