Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Friday, December 9, 2011

Chrochet Christmas Tree....and it's bloghop Farmgirl Friday.......

Wishing my firstborn, Matthew a very Happy & Blessed 16th birthday....
where did the time go.?
Love you so much...
Mom & Dad

This is the daytime view of the Crochet Chritmas Tree....
lacey and lovely....
and this....
is the nightime view.....


8 comments:

DiddleDaddleDesigns said...

This is gorgeous.
Teresa

glor said...

Hope you are feeling better. The tree is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not sure if you mentioned from where the pattern is, I will try looking in previous posts. This is an absolute treasure. Someday your grandchildren will gaze at this in awe. Have a wonderful day, blessings.

Mary said...

The tree is so pretty. Happy Birthday to Matthew.

Kateri said...

Your little tree turned out beautifully!

Beansieleigh said...

Love your tree Ethel! So pretty, lights both on and off! I've made green ones before, but never a white one. It does make for a very pretty lacy look about it!... Enjoy your weekend, and Happy Birthday Fred Jr.. er, I mean Matthew! Best wishes and have fun! ~tina

BeWit'nWise said...

How beautiful! Did you really make that? It is so cool. I like to crochet, but wow, I will NEVER be that talented!

Cassandra

Faith said...

Thank you all for such sweet comments..and for taking the time to leave one in your busy lives, it means alot and I look forward to them.

Faye Henry said...

Your crochet tree is gorgeous!! I just love it..
Happy ?Birthday to your son.. We have a Matthew, too.. Our grandson and he will be 14 next month.. You are right.. Where has the time gone..
Have a good weekend, my dear friend..