Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is in a name...?

CBTS the Acronym...either way it works ....
keeping it simple....
:)


..the name has been changed...and I reserve the right to go back...as the hormones dictate. This time of year I like changes, and new beginnings....While I love the sea...and if I could go right now and walk the beach I would, and collect shells, but my passions are so expansive...to limit it to one place or venue makes me sad...because it limits my opportunity for new things...

I am I hope always evolving and making a new Faith...a better one. As I venture around and find out who I am, and what I like, what intrigues and stirs creativity or calmness I am there.  There is so much to experience, and the basis is still about the Simpleness for me, the feelings which it creates, the pictures which my heart embraces.

I'm hoping you will enjoy and visit along as we stroll along and see what we will get into and experience in this new year, I am hoping that creativity, and sharing will abound...along with my love for moving the hook, and the beauty and calm it provides....

                                  a ps....had a blogger issue today...SURPRISE   REALLY?, I couln't get into my account, and it told me only parts of blogger will work with my browser & update to google chrome...so that is what I did...so if you have a problem that is how you fix it I guess. I don't know what they do...I think they try to update things and it affects only some of us...or all of us on different levels..I seem to be back up and running...( fingers crossed).  A simple fix, for a complicated system.

3 comments:

vikki said...

I like the changes..very pretty. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Beansieleigh said...

"as the hormones dictate".. I LIKE THAT, Ethel! I like the new name, very much, but it's never the name that brings me here, so whatever feels right for you is fine with me! So, you got the coffee on? I'm feeling a little of those after Christmas blues, just a little. I hate to hear people taking down their decorations already, and that the radio stations aren't playing the holiday music anymore. And while I'd rather be sitting and just adoring my beautiful tree, I've been washing dishes, cleaning house, and ironing laundry! What are ya gonna do? It HAS to get done, right?! I'm sure I'll find time to relax in front of my tree after dinner sometime. Oh, and guess what.. Dear "Little Lucy" has just been proposed to!!!! I expect I'll get to see the ring on her finger sometime tomorrow! (happy, but mixed feelings, of course.. sniff, sniff) Well, as for my own personal changes, I've decided not to be so hard on myself as I am, and to find a greater sense of inner peace.. Perhaps a similar direction to the "simplicity" you seek as well, you think? I never did get that book you mentioned. What was it again? I will have to look it up, now that Christmas shopping is done for the year... Hope you had the best Christmas ever, and that you're enjoying the Christmas vacation time with your boys! ((hugs)) ~Lucy

Deb said...

You can do whatever you want!!