Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A sweet gesture...and a sweet little find...Farmgirl Friday Bloghop

Salt and Pepper shaker....are the eggs... 


I saw this, put it down, picked it up, put it down....and then my oldest son, Mom...I'll buy this for your with my Christmas Money...Merry Christmas....My heart was full....there may be hope for this child...a proud moment...anyway....We went for a family outing to Amish, Walnut Creek Ohio, and we stopped at a regular haunt for us...the Antique Mall...of course....NOT looking for anything, just browsing around....and this little number caught my eye....never have seen anything like this.....I don't know if it is vintage or not...but I like it..there are no markings...cute eh!  And my son bought it for me...all the sweeter....  

Have a Happy New Year...

6 comments:

Lynnie said...

I love it! How very sweet of your son, I love it when they do things like that!

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

I love this! I collect chicken items too and received a nice Pfaltzgraff Napoli Rooster salt and pepper shaker set plus the creamer and sugar bowl. Thank you for sharing that sweet story.

Deborah Jean at Dandelion House said...

This is adorable Faith!
Happy New Year my dear! Thanks so much for all you share with us on the Farmgirl Friday blog hop!
Here's to all good things in 2012!
hugs,
Deb

Faith said...

Some new friends, how lovely...I love meeting new friends...I'll be sure to stop over your place. Deborah Jean Friday bloghop such a lovely way to share and make new buddies...:)

Mooberry Farmwife said...

So cute! I love the gifts that my children pick out for me, too--so sweet and from the heart.

I kind of have a soft-spot for chickens (and cows, and goats, etc.) :)

Kateri said...

It is adorable and how sweet that your son bought it for you!