Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Monday, December 5, 2011

Whatever the weather....I did a wee bit of decorating today.....

And I figured I need to do that here as well...I love this little picture, it brings me joy and warms the heart...
I hope that it does for you too.....

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

Came over from Pattas' blog and glad I did. Your blog is lovely! I love to crochet, too but do not find enough time in my days right now. Merry Christmas to you. Kerrie

Cindy said...

Hurry up girl...need to see your decorations...lol

Have fun. Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

Faye Henry said...

Have a great time decorating.. Love the old fashioned pic..
Blessings..

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Ethel! Oh my gosh, the decorating is slow-going here, but still it's steady.. a little at a time, and gradually, it IS beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Is it as warm your way as mine? Can't believe it! We actually walked the dog a good distance yesterday, wearing just our light jackets.. And here it is DECEMBER! I can't believe it, but I'm o.k. with it! I'm NOT complaining! I just still hope we have a white Christmas. After that, it can all melt away again! (0; Getting any holiday baking done yet? I've only got one batch of cookies done so far, as it seems my plans to get them done on the weekends is not working for me. I may have to go to "Plan B", and try to get them done on the weeknights! That's pushing it, for me, because I'm really ready to kick my feet up after dinner; but I'll see what I can do!... Have a good night! ~Lucy

glor said...

Ohhhhh, I just love this picture. Peaceful night, blessed night.

Corn in my Coffee-Pot said...

Haven't been here in a while. Love seeing all you've been up to.
I can't wait to see your decorations for the holiday.
This picture is lovely...dreamy!

take care!
Pat