Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need to tweek this just a bit...This is supposed to be....

A coffee pot...Do you think?
more flowers perhaps.....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like a coffee pot to me. Like the flowers.

Mary said...

I am so impressed that you can do that without a pattern. I am not that skilled. Love those little flowers. I have a thing for those little crocheted flowers and pretty yo-yos.

Faith said...

The coffee pot I did have a pattern for, the flowers I did on my own...I'm going to add something to this..up around the top...somekind of lacy edge..in white maybe.?