Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Casting light on the simple pleasures.

Internet Photo Credit

Isn't this a beauty? I love the early morn, dew on the grass, the colors and shadow play. I imagine this is a driveway....is that gravel?  One of my simple pleasures which reminds of young girl going on trips
with my parents..the sound of the car driving over the gravel. Back then, no a/c, so you heard wonderful sounds like this, preserved in the hearts memory..A simple pleasure.  

Now when we encounter one of the gems, roll down the windows boys...:)

Sunny & Crisp out today...a good day for Cub Scouts to be out and about, since we've no snow...
there is plenty for them to do today. I'm glad, I thought they would be stuck in the cabin
all weekend..they can go out and run, jump, and play.
Me....moving my hook and looking into maybe starting some seedlings in the egg shells..Have to go through the gardening binders and what I have. A fresh cup of coffee ahh....

Have a beautiful day...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Catching up on posts Faith. This is such a beautiful picture. I love the rays of the sun. And you say you are not good at taking pictures...this is beautiful!