Crochet & Relax

animated mom in bathtub Pictures, Images and Photos

Vintage Crochet Lines

About Me

My photo
I'm a lover of vintage times and simple elegance of another era. I'm waiting a while for my special little farmhouse. While I'm waiting, I'm making good use of my time creating lovlies with my crochet hook n thread or yarn, and baking and cooking from scratch for my family.


The Guardian Angel

Take your needle my child and
work at your pattern it will come out a
rose by and by. Life is like that...one
stitch at a time taken patiently.


~Oliver Wendell Holmes 1867~





You Who ! C'mon over lets chit chat !

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gerty's Gift Shoppe Update

Hello 

Working a little each day on the shoppe, I have a few days off and I plan on getting some things done which need to be, need a good stretch of time undisturbed, and this w/e will be the time. DH & DS2 going Cub Scout camping leaving Friday, coming back Sunday. It will just be me and DS#1.
I believe all the major stuff is in place, I've a few things to add, and a tweak here or there..It is evolving and will continue to,
it won't ever be completed and that is a good thing, so I'm not stressing about "everything" being done. 
 We are still on schedule for March 1, 2012....since it is my
son's (youngest) birthday 10 years old, he is going to do the honors and press the go live button..

The sun came out and it is glorious...

Linking up with Deborah Jean
Friday Farmgirl Bloghop.....


No comments: